3C Resource Limited is an independent recruitment organisation that provides recruitment services within the IT sector. Data privacy has always been of the highest importance for 3C Resource and we will always remain open and transparent with our processing of your personal data. Our policy explains how your personal data will be processed and protected.
We collect the following information and data from our clients’, candidates and site visitors:
· relevant personal contact details including name, address, email and phone number
· Personal documents that may be required for employment purposes e.g. passports
· relevant client details including registered company name, company registration number, address, email, phone number, website address, business details (e.g. sector, services provided, no. of employees etc.)
· contact form responses, questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you contact 3C Resource
· allow you to access 3C Resource services
· provide you with information about our services if you want to.
· gather feedback to improve our services
How the data is accessed:
· directly from the source (candidate or client)
· business website
· job boards
· using various business and networking sites e.g. LinkedIn
The purpose of collecting the data:
· for business communication relating to recruitment
· providing professional and tailored recruitment services
Where your data is stored
We store your data on secure computer devices and a CRM. All our devices are secure with the necessary security and we have strict controls over access to data.
Sending information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data while it’s in transit. Any data you send is at your own risk. We have procedures and security features in place to keep your data secure once we receive it.
Disclosing your information
What are your rights?
Right to access:
You have the right to request information about the personal data we hold on you at any time. You can contact 3C Resource and we will provide you with your personal data via e-mail.
Right to portability:
Whenever 3C Resource processes your personal data, by automated means based on your consent or based on an agreement, you have the right to get a copy of your data transferred to you or to another party. This only includes the personal data you have submitted to us.
Right to rectification:
You have the right to request rectification of your personal data if the information is incorrect, including the right to have incomplete personal data completed.
Right to erasure:
You have the right to erase any personal data processed by 3C Resource at any time.